Application Guide For Lash Application by Michelle
- Work out the lash map (desired look) you require.
- Cut the lash ribbon into the segment sizes required - depending on eye shape and size you will need approx 4-5 lash segments per eye and lay out in the correct order for application guide.
- Ensure you cut any surplus/excess band off (this can sometimes irritate the eye if you do not cut as close to the segment as possible).
- Apply a small amount of the bonding glue to the underside of your own lash at the base only (as if applying mascara) - do not apply the bonding glue to the whole lash, just the section where you will be applying the first segment. You can work from either the outer or inner corner of the eye - this is down to personal preference. You can also apply the bonding glue to the lash segment to create a longer bond as shown in the video.
- Looking down into a mirror, either with tweezers or fingers apply the first segment under your own lash. If you have never done this before it may take a few attempts before you get the segment to latch onto your own lash.
- Once the lash is in place and is secured to your own lash, either with fingers or tweezers clamp the segment to your own lash to create a stronger bond.
- Continue applying the remainder of the above segments.
- As this may be a relatively new process to you, please persevere as the finished effect will be worth it and the application will get a lot easier with practise.